We collect the following types of information from our users:
- Personal Information: This may include your name, email address and IP address. We collect this information through the forms you fill up while using our website.
- Usage Information: We use Google Analytics to collect usage information. This may include your IP address, browser type, and access times.
How We Use Your Information
- Personal Information: We use this information to communicate with you and tailor the content we provide. We do not share your personal information with any third party.
- Usage Information: We use this information to improve the functionality and content of our website.
We collect and use information with the user’s consent. The user has the right to withdraw their consent at any time.
We will only retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Users have the following rights with respect to their personal information:
- Right to Access: Users can contact us to request a copy of their personal information.
- Right to Rectification: Users can contact us to update or correct their personal information.
- Right to Erasure: Users can request that we delete their personal information.
- Right to Restrict Processing: Users can request that we limit our processing of their personal information.
- Right to Object: Users can object to our processing of their personal information.
Cookies are used to improve your experience on our website. You can choose to disable cookies through your browser settings, but doing so may limit your access to certain areas of our website.
We take appropriate measures to protect your information, but in the event of a data breach, we will notify affected users within 72 hours of when we become aware of such a breach.